It may just be me, but doing a search on Google, does not replace the actual
search in a library, or repository.  I have been in libraries and archives
throughout the country, and the experience was educational to say the least.
There are certain things that you can do on a computer, but then getting
into action requires the hands on approach. This is of course in my humble
opinon, but I believe todays young people are missing out when they are just
depending on information from a computer (Again - IMHO).

Anita