Also the wonderful mixed smells of the State Fair of Virginia, in
Richmond. The occasional vanilla smell from the Sauer's place on West
Broad Street. And English Boxwood. I am one of those who loves the
smell, to me it is the smell of antiquity, great age, generations
passing, you can just feel the history a boxwood has witnessed. And
always cool, even on a hot summer's day. Maybe it was the brick
walkways they always seem to be planted alongside, that stayed cool
in the rich shade of the boxwoods.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone