Ah! A subject dear to my heart.  A musical, magical name.  I could go on.

If you look at the Social Security website tallying the historical
popularity of first names, you will find that in the 1880s the name Henry
was #8 on the list of male names and #552 on the list of female names!  Note
also that the variant spelling "Henery" was #538 on the male list, perhaps
giving a combined total of #1 for Henry as a male name.

Non-Henrys will be surprised to learn how often I've had to spell my first
name for clerks, who write down "Henery" quite a bit.  My last name is
another story.

This website offers endless minutes of fun, as you can track the popularity
of names through the decades.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/OACT/babynames/decades/names1880s.html

Henry Wiencek
Charlottesville