As some of you may know Heritage Books is one of the few places that
actually publishes titles from this time period. For our January 1, 2006
enewsletter we created a mini-catalog of F&I material that came about as a
result of my wanting to provide Lord Nelson's Gallery a list of what was
available.

If you are interested in the mini-catalog it can be found at:

http://www.heritagebooks.com/catalogs/FIW0106minicat.pdf

I too would be interested in a French and Indian War list serve.

Each year Samford Univeristy offers a week long institute of about 10
courses of instruction. In 2007, one of the courses will be Advanced
Military Research - The French and Indian War, Revolutionary War and the War
of 1812. Additional information on the Institute for Genealogical and
Historical Research can be found at:

http://www.samford.edu/schools/ighr/ighr.html however it does not appear
that the 2007 schedule has been published yet.

C.

Craig R. Scott, CG
President & CEO
Heritage Books, Inc.