A general note re this type of virus: Of course, one always needs to use
virus/worm protection, but you should know that the address book in
Microsoft Outlook is especially vulnerable on a PC. Microsoft knows this
but has not yet corrected the problem. Therefore, while I do use Outlook as
a calendar on my office PC, I use Eudora for mail as it is harder to
penetrate..  At home I use Eudora on a Mac, and the combination of the MAC
operting system and Eudora's code have helped me avoid such problems.

Mary