If you're interested in pre-Victorian Virginia architecture
and you have a moment, please take a look at this image:
http://www.wscottsmith.com/images/ElliottHouse1.jpg

I'd like to hear your personal opinion on the construction
date of the house (ignore the Italianate bay window).

The discovery of some recent historical data has caused
us to re-evaluate the traditional date of construction
for this structure.

Please reply to me -personally- at [log in to unmask]
so we don't take up valuable list space with the replies.

Thanks!

W. Scott Smith