Indeed, the Loudoun newspapers well be on deposit, and available to researchers,
at the Thomas Balch Library in Leesburg. We just spent the weekend at Balch
rededicating the library as a special library of local history and genealogy
(after a $2 million renovation and expansion). The Loudoun County Board of
Supervisors donated copies of all their minute books since 1870. It will be a
great new resource center for students of  Loudoun and Virgnia History.

James H. Hershman
Thomas Balch Library Advisory Commission
Town of Leesburg, Virginia