VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2020

From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2020 11:34:13 -0500
Greetings everyone,

I hope this post is appropriate-- I found a few similar topics in the
VA-ROOTS archives.

My wife and I determined that it is time to thin our library of over a
thousand books. We have many titles that were related to specific projects
that we had done in college or later as consultants, and we would like to
get them into the hands of people who can use and appreciate them.

A complete list of the 110+ titles that we have available can be viewed
here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QVEJA2ywFDPuYsT290wzUWdLbSSbmML0HViF2VI7vx8/edit?usp=sharing

So that we don't clutter the group, please direct any queries and
correspondence directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time,

W. Scott Breckinridge Smith
Lynchburg, Virginia