VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2009

Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:06:19 -0600
Hello..

Alice Virginia Duncan Pierrepont was my 3rd cousin twice removed..

Would anyone have a clue about where her genealogy research papers are
*regarding
Buckingham County*? Virginia Historical Society has nothing..The LoV has one
of her scrapbooks and they are checking that out.

She donated some papers to the Alabama State Archives.

Another distant cousin told me that he read where she had passed on records
to one of her relatives by the surname "Schlater" in Roanoke.

Please help..

Thanks

Shirley Cox Schroeder