VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2009

From:
"Carole D. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:35:58 EST
No, Ida. None of Uncle John’s siblings or half-siblings married a Russell.
That has been very thoroughly studied and researched. I have been in touch
with  family members of all branches of the tree. John’s wife was not a
Russell and  she had no half-siblings.

And, YES, I will report back, when I return from my trip.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help and for your  interest.
Carole

In a message dated 11/9/2009 4:03:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,