VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Carolyn Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:22:47 -0500
I am seeking information on Sarah KING, probably born in Goochland CoVA
about 1740, married Thomas CHANCELLOR in Goochland CoVA, 14 March 1757. I
have no idea of her parentage, but Sarah and Thomas had at least seven
children, whom I have as following: Julius, Ann, Thomas (b. Goochland,
1758), Robert (b. Goochland, 1761), John, David, and my 3great-grandmother,
Judith Ann (b. Goochland, 1757, d. aft. 9 July 1825 in Franklin CoVA).

Would appreciate any directions toward finding the parents and siblings of
Sarah KING.

Carolyn HALE BRUCE,
DAR, IBSSG, VBGS

Co-author, Rebel King, Hammer of the Scots
Rebel King, The Har'ships and
Rebel King, Bannok Burn

See all the books we publish at:
www.bruceandbruceinc.com