VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2012

From:
Janice Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:15:31 -0400
That is interesting cause I have a lettice Green who married Edward Smith.
She would have then become Lettice Smith. She was also married to Burr
Harrison.

This of course could be a totally different family, but I don't show any
Rust in this line.

Janice

In a message dated 7/18/2012 11:36:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,