VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2013

From:
Charlie&Sue Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:00:26 -0500
Many times, the older newspapers are found at the State Archives.  I
search for names of newspspers by googling "name of town, newspaper."

To look at many newspapers in a state, consider visiting the state
archives,

Otherwise,  request a date range of newspapers through interlibrary loan.
 There's often a charge for borrowing newspapers on microfilm.

Sue