VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:26:15 -0400
Hi to the List

I have been reviewing the list of county records available through ILL for
Stafford County (deeds in particular) I see mentioned several
times "Embrey's Indexing"

A search on-line gave me three hits that included the counties of Stafford,
Esses, and Old Rappahannock...with hot links to the list of county
records...but no explanation..

Is there someone knowledgeable on this list who can explain who and what
Embrey's is?

TIA

Alice in Fluvanna