VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:01:01 EST
Dear Paul,

 I love that explanation.   I suppose if the same sequence were to happen
today, the result   might be called "fractalation."   But isn't it possible that
the words "land indenture might have been loosely used to refer to those labor
indentures where a quantity of land is promised to the worker at the
conclusion of his/her service?

Jack