VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2006

From:
Lois Tonoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:58:34 EST
Joanne

Sorry dear, but it worked just fine for me.
Lois
.

Maybe  you or someone else will go
http://www.lva.lib.va.us/siteindex/index.htm,  scroll down and click on Historical Inventory, enter a search surname and
 click on any item that comes up, then click on the URL for the folder.
When it comes up, click on "Document" or any page and see what happens.
Usually, when I did this, the page opens.  Now, I get a message  asking if I want to
save the page to my computer, and the page will NOT   open on site.

Joanne

"Life is a coin.  You can spend it anyway you wish, but you
can only spend it once."