VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

From:
Rosemary Mahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 13:45:37 -0400
I want to take this opportunity to announce once again about the
McKenney/McKinney family reunion being held on June 30th, 2001, at
Cole's Point Plantation.  This reunion is for anyone who has connections
to the McKenney family from the Northern Neck dating back to the 1600s.
The day will begin with a "Get Acquainted" hour from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
with coffee and donuts.

During the day, there will be several speakers to talk about the early
McKenneys from the Northern Neck and their migration west into West
Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and on.  It is believed that there is also
one (or more) line(s) that moved south into North Carolina.

If you have not already done so, please contact me with your name and
address for further information.

Thanks,
Rosemary Mahan