VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2009

From:
Dorothy McComb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:42:49 -0400
Hello!

This is my first day here.  I'm descended from John Hickman Jenkins d.
1799 Halifax, VA. I descend from his daughter Sarah Jenkins who
married David Parker. VA   to Rowan, NC 1801.
Sarah's sister , named for her mother, Anne ?  unk, married William
Johnson. Her other sister Betsey J. married Emanuel Tombs. There are
Edward and Robert Jenkins listed on the john's Will. Halifax Wills:
6:58.