VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2009

Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:39:49 EST
That is obscene BS of the first order...

In a message dated 3/1/2009 4:53:34 A.M. Greenwich Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

There  are 7 messages totalling 572 lines in this issue.

Topics of the  day:

1. Fw: FW: I AM A DEMOCRAT BECAUSE............  (5)
2. Fw: [VA-ROOTS] Fw: FW: I AM A DEMOCRAT  BECAUSE............
3. Missing VA vital records

To subscribe,  change options, or unsubscribe, please see the instructions  at