VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

From:
Herb Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:24:32 -0400
It is sad that some people find it so easy to be rude to others.  I grew up thinking that "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all".
    At any rate, I don't know why people are disagreeable when with so much less effort they could be real damn stinkers. It is a shame that some of our values have declined to such a low level.
    Please, in the future take into consideration other people's feelings when posting to any list.
Thank you for listening.
Regards, Phyllis