VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2010

From:
Bonnie Flythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:23:52 -0500
The Quilt Guild that I belong to has purchased Civil War reproduction
fabrics and made a quilt using a Civil War era block pattern.  The quilt
will be raffled off and the funds raised will contribute to our charity
quilt project.
Every year we donate dozens of quilts to various charities.  This year the
recipients are needy adolescents.
Bonnie