VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2010

Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:29:08 -0400
Dr Brent Tarter will have to decide if this is appropriate. I am writing to
thank the very helpful and knowledgeable staff of the Library of Virginia.
I have been fortunate to have utilized all the departments of the Library
including the Records Center on Williamsburg Road. Since I have checked out
127 books at the Circulation Desk, several staff know me by name. The staff
at the General Reference, Archives Reference and Map Rooms have all been
very helpful - especially since I was a total neophyte when I first visited
4 years ago. Therefore, I want to show them the product of  their efforts on
my behalf. I think readers of VA-ROOTS will find this history interesting as
well.

http://www.milaminvirginia.com/milam_gap.html

Sincerely grateful,

William F. Milam, MD