VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2005

From:
Donald Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:35:38 +0000
Hi Paul
 Good advice thanks. My book while being planned, hasn't started for no other reason then I am still looking for the documents to prove my lineage. But it is the documents that I have a question on. Are public records allowed to be published in book form? Marriage records, death records, deeds etc:

Thanks
Donald Locke