VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2003

From:
"Roger L. Goodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger L. Goodman
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:12:31 -0400
Lee Anne (and all),
        The best thing I can recommend for this is a filter of a contrasting
color (whether on the camera or the copy machine).  For example, if the
ink has faded to a light brown color, you may want to try a green filter
on the camera lens, or a green piece of plastic/cellophane (whatever those
sheets are called).  This will increase the contrast on the output
document (photo or photocopy).  Unfortunately, any bleed-through from the
back side of the page that is visible on the front will still be visible,
and also have a higher contrast.  I personally do not know of anything
that will make the ink flouress (sp?).  Good luck.  Roger