VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

From:
Peggy Lauritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 12:50:40 EDT
I have LOVED using the Hildebrand maps!  They certainly show who a
person's neighbors were - good information, because many times ancestors married
who they lived close to.

Peggy  Clemens Lauritzen, AG

God Determines Who Walks into your  Life... Its up to you to Decide who you
let walk away, who you let stay, and who  you refuse to let go!!

Accredited Genealogist and AG are  certification marks of the International
Commission for the Accreditation of  Professional Genealogists (ICAPGen).
Genealogists licensed to use the marks have  met the competency standards of
ICAPGen

In a message dated 5/19/2011 10:21:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,