VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:39:35 -0500
Janice, that is a requirement for an ancestor to qualify for CDXVIIC.
Nothing more. You establish age many ways. You are not going to find any
birth records other than in a church parish registry which a few have
survived.  But you can find a man owning land in 1680 and know he was born
before that. Or find land left to a daughter using her married name, etc.