VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:42:37 -0400
Dear Jack,

What I love about this list is that it is full of helpful & knowledgeable people. I am having lots of fun just reading the replies and gathering information on different companies. I need a large comparison pool, as I am descended from a known male bastard born in 1749--so I really want to know who was around in the neighborhood.
So far FTDNA seems to be in the lead.

Thank you so much for responding, as I always like to have personal recommendatons before plunging into something of this nature.

Sincerely yours,

Anne Gwaltney