VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 15:03:24 EDT
I am looking for the parents of this Henry.  I believe I have his wife and
children, including my relative, Owen J. Godsey, but have two options for
parents and am unsure which is correct.  Also, can anyone connect him to
Soloman Godsey of War of 1812.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Frank