VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2001

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:50:42 -0600
Hello Janet,

I would like to go on record as saying that I found your remarks about both
Martha Stewart and George Washington to be glib, inaccurate, unnecessary,
exploitative, inflammatory and offensive.

I very much resent being subjected to such extraneous commentary.
Just my opinion...and I'm entitled to it

Thank you,
malinda jones