VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:16:23 -0700
Join me on Friday July 3, 2009 from 8:00-8:45 pm, Pacific Standard Time. The title of the show is Anita Talks Genealogy.
The Show Gives Tips on Genealogy, and is a how to, especially for those who are new in Genealogy Research. The Show will focus on researching and documenting Multi-Racial Ancestors in Genealogy, (For more information go to, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Anita-Wills). I am sharing the experience of researching and documenting my ancestors, many of whom lived in Colonial Virginia.

Listeners are encouraged to call in and ask questions, at (347) 324-5846. An archive will be available at, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Anita-Wills, immediately following the show. Read more about the host and the discussion on Anita Wills Blog at http://blogtalkradioawls.blogspot.com.

Pieces of the Quilt Website:
http://pcsquilt.com