VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2006

From:
Roberta Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:12:29 -0500
i am a genealogist and i am researching the Walkers of Caswell co., NC. i
think they came down from VA. are any of you familiar with my alexander
walker who d. in caswell co in 18ll leaving a wife mary, sons john, james,
and william?
there was also a samuel walker there who m. eleanor and he d. 1798 with
one son james william. they went to tenn. there was also a james who d.
1802 with wife ann, and gave land to a david, probably his son. these
walkers may be related and may not.
Does anyone have info on james walker who m. isabella johnston and maybe
ann late in life and he d. 1802? his brother joseph m. rachel johnston
(sisters).
any help that might lead me to something, please. thank you. roberta
walker butler