VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2002

From:
Linda Sparks Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Sparks Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:56:41 -0600
        We are searching for volunteers for a DNA study of colonial CLARK(e)
immigrants. We are especially interested in those who arrived in Virginia,
but welcome descendants from ALL Clarke immigrants.  We need males, who
descend from males all along the line from the colonial immigrant.  The
cost per test is $99 for a study of 12 DNA markers and $159 for 21 markers.
All that is required is a swab of saliva from the inside cheek, payment for
the test, and a pedigree chart showing your line of descent.  For those of
you facing brickwalls with your CLARK(e) ancestry, this is an opportunity
to possibly find which family you belong to.  Or to rule out which ones you
don't belong with. Volunteers will personally be notified of how their
results 'fit' in with our other findings and the results of tests will be
available on a webpage.

        For more information or to volunteer contact the project coordinator,
Suzanne Johnston at  [log in to unmask]

Linda Sparks Starr    [log in to unmask]
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~lksstarr