VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
mary beth dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 11:03:12 -0400
Bill,

To answer your first question:  Does the will of the older man state
something like:

"I leave everything to my son and, upon his death, to his descendants."

If so, then the older man's probate file cannot be closed until after his
son dies and the property is divided among the younger man's heirs.

Best regards,
Mary Beth Dalton
Williamsburg, VA