VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2005

From:
nelhatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:43:18 -0700
HATCHER website: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/faq.htm
HATCHER DNA project: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatDNA.htm
HALL DNA project: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hall/HDNAtest.htm
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
"Genealogy without Documentation is Nothing" - Paul Drake

Not to appear as a hayseed, but the hay baler chewed up my all-in-one
English/Latin/Legal Book of Definitions. And woe is me, not only did Google
fail me, but my tiny 15x20 library just doesn't get much beyond the Trials
and Tribulations of Calamity Jane :-)

Thanks to all!

Nel