VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:44:49 -0800
Just remember that Mel Gibson's movies are ENTERTAINMENT and have nothing to
do with history. Haven't seen "The Patriot" but "Brave Heart" was totally
inaccurate.

If anyone is interested in bundling should take a look at "Genealogy as
Pastime and Profession" by Donald Lines Jacobus; Genealogical Publishing
Co., Baltimore, Maryland, 1968 with the last printing in 1999. The cost is
$8.95 if you haven't read it you should. I have no connection with the above
company but truly believe that it's a good read.

Ed

May soft be the grass you walk on
May fair be the skies above you
May true be the joys that surround you