VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2012

From:
Aurelia Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:49:26 -0800
Carole I understand from some of your comments that you don't feel DNA testing is scientifically correct, as yet, however I would suggest that you get the admixture test from AncestrybyDNA to see what your ethnic breakdown may be.  If Native American shows up in your profile, that may answer some of the questions you have and point you in the direction of new research avenues.
Aurelia