VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
Brenda Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:38:08 -0400
I just found out that I have had a worm sent to me by email and it may have sent it self to you through my email.
Here is an address where you can get information on it.
If you get an email starting with :
Hi, how are you
do not open it unless you know the sender and are sure they were supposed to be sending you an attached file
its name will probably be SRGRESW *****(something)

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

I am sorry if you have had a problem with this.
Brenda / Phoenix
True friendship is a knot that angel hands have tied