VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:19:25 -0400
Greeting All!

(with apologies for cross-posting)

The Surry County Historical Society website has been updated. We've recently added photos and information about two Cabin Point sites, the old Episcopal Cemetery and Rectory. Both are linked to the NEW page.

Website URL is below. We invite you to visit!

Eve

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vasurry
Sussex County VaGenWeb