VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
"Gayle Austin http://www.rootsweb.com/~vapittsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gayle Austin http://www.rootsweb.com/~vapittsy
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:50:26 -0500
We have lots of new information up on different families researched by
several genealogists in Pittsylvania Co who are now deceased.  It is far
from being only Pittsylvania Co as often the family is traced back to
other counties and even to other countries in some cases.  Don't forget
that there is a search engine on the front page.

I want to thank everyone who is helping me transcribe these valuable
notes.  I have more to do that I got over Thanksgiving, so if anyone
would like to help, please let me know as I have quite a few.  Please
send your fax number or snail mail address.

Gayle