VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 00:45:14 EDT
Hi,

I can only speak as one who has Virginia ancestors who went elsewhere,
including Washington State.  My line came from England to Westmoreland
County, VA so I guess VA was our US point of origination.  In my search for
ancestors who moved on, and some who changed names, I have found VA-ROOTS a
most valuable resource.  I have even found eighth and tenth cousins who no
longer consider themselves part of our family.

Hope this helps.

Charles F. Hudson, Jr.
423 N. Grant Street
Moscow, ID  83843-3675
208-882-3842

Searching:  BRANHAM, CARNEAL, CHILTON, DUDLEY, EDWARDS, FAULCONER, HAYES,
HUDSON/HUTSON, JUVE, MARTIN, NIXON, RIVIERE/REVERE/REVIERE/RIVOIRE