VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:21:33 -0700
Hello, fellow VA-ROOTers!

I've moved my Web site, because of problems with the prior host.  The new URL is:

http://va.genealogy.tripod.com/

My site has links to my genealogy, notes on specific connections, links to my favorite genealogy sites, links to my transcriptions, "my plea for more citation of sources," etc.

Some of my Virginia surnames:   Bell, Blakey, Breeden/Breeding, Burgher, Clements, Daniel, Dadisman/Datesman, Dollins, Durham, Eddins/Eddings, Estes, Garber, Gay, George, Golding, Graves, Ireland, Jackson, Jarrell, Jenkins, Kirby, Kirtley, Lillard, Martin, May, Mayes, McCloud, McDaniel, Miller, Patton, Rife, Roberts, Roudabush, Seal, Shackleford, Simpson, Sims, Sorrell, Suddarth, Thacker, Tomlin/Tomblin, Toms, Wade, Weakley, Whitzel, Willoughby.

Scott

http://www.shopping.altavista.com