VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
"Kimball, Gregg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:09:15 -0400
John and all,

I understand that these topics will necessarily come up as part of the
discussion of families and their historical conext. It is in fact the
historical context and times of our ancestors that interests me the
most.  Informed commentary on such historical topics is certainly
allowed and encouraged, but personal opinions on contemporary topics
don't really advance the purpose of the list. If my private emails are
any indication, most list members would strongly prefer that folks stick
to the topic of the list.

Gregg

Gregg D. Kimball
Director, Education and Outreach