VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Moonlightgems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 11:30:29 -0400
I put info on Ancestry in hopes of contacting others who are
researching our line of Johnsons - however, I've found people
attaching my "stories" in which I've listed deed books, guardian
orders, etc. - to the wrong individual with the same name!   When I
tried contacting one of those people, I was told they "just wanted to
put it out there for others to see"

I am aggravated that wanting to have the truth put out there has
resulted in my painstakingly gathered information being perloined for
whole other lines of Johnsons!

How will people know that my information is the correct one unless
they actually check?