VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2001

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:06:20 EST
I read the response to this before I read this and I must say that the person
who wrote being so offended and thought this article offensive or in poor
taste, etc must be off the rocker. There is nothing but things the author of
this article  was studying and questioning. There is NOTHING off color,
offensive etc. about this and certainly nothing against Martha Stewart who I
despise or my dear George who I admire(as the founder of our country) as I am
from his uncle's line who m. into my Lanier family. Her remarks however
slight were toungue in cheek I am sure and if you can't see that I feel
terribly sorry for that person.
Just my opinion. SRB