VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2004

From:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:30:05 -0400
Hear, hear. And please, while we're at it, do not send religious or other non-genealogical materials, either. I subscribe to this list for one purpose only, and that is to learn about Virginia genealogy. If you have other topics you wish to discuss, or causes you want to champion, please find the appropriate list and put it there. Thank you.

Bill Cross