VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 23:34:21 -0500
Hello all.  I would appreciate any direction given as to the person Ernest
Dewez (or Dewes).  He was born in Belgium approx 1841.  His first wife was
Victorine and she died...On September 27, 1888 he married my cousin, Nannie
F. Cox in Richmond, VA.  I found a public listing for him dates 1889-90 as
being at 631 E. Broad Street with the occupation of "tanner".

I am currently searching Richmond City 1900 census and need to check the
1890 Miracode for Virginia.  So far it seems they vanished after marrying..

Thank you in advance.

Shirley Cox Schroeder