VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
BETTY MACDUFF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BETTY MACDUFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:47:17 -0400
I personally see nothing wrong with the ad placed to do research.  What is the purpose of this list?  Promote genealogy and help us to find our ancestors.  This is what this ad is doing.  For those of us who live thousands of miles away, this man is a Godsend for us.  Sorry that this offends you.  Use your delete key.
Betty
Florida

I would hope that these kinds of commercial announcements could be kept off
of this list.

W. Scott Breckinridge Smith
Lynchburg, Virga.