VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:55:32 -0500
Though many are missing, equally many tithing collection returns are present.  In addition to Surry and Sussex, returns for which I have used frequently in my own research, here is a copy and paste URL that should take you to some of the available counties.  If this does not work, type into Google "Virginia colonial tithables county returns".

Here is the URL

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=Virginia+colonial+tithables+county+returns