VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

From:
Vickie Elam White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:41:03 EST
The will of Roger BAGNALL, written on 19 Oct 1647, mentions
wife Rebecca; heir-at-law his son James, a minor, to get home
plantation; other children, not named, to get one heifer each
on April 1649. Witnesses: Joseph WEEKS and Charles
STEWART.

Son James was born 16 Jan 1626-16 Jan 1631.

Roger's widow Rebecca remarried to Richard IZARD, correct?

There was an older James BAGNALL who was a Burgess from
Isle of Wight Co. in 1646. Was he perhaps Roger's brother?

This isn't my line, but I'm trying to sort them out because they
associated with some of the families I'm researching.

Vickie Elam White