VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2007

From:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:53:50 -0700
One of the best web sites in genealogy is concerned with the Culpeppers.  It covers every region of the world.  It is organized and accurate.  If you are a Culpepper (Culpeper) descendant, I would highly recommend it.  Go to the Culpepper Index first.

  http://gen.culpepper.com/default.asp

  I am a descendant of Dorothy Ann Culpepper (my maternal grandfather's maternal grandmother) who married Wm Henry Evans of the St Bride's area of Norfolk County:

  http://gen.culpepper.com/ss/p471.htm

  I hope others as they find such information wealth, will also share it with us.

  Katie Holland
  Silver Spring, MD (US)